The more spacious room, face to Calle de la Iglesia, main facade of the house. Aliaga name, such as the showy and traditional Aragonese flower, is the first to bloom and is of yellow color, as the room. When you awake and the sun comes out into the balcony, you feel the spring!
EQUIPMENT OF THE ROOM
- 2 beds of 90 cm, nightstand and nightlight.
- Wardrobe with hangers and drawer.
- Central heating powered by biomass and supported with diesel fuel.
- Balcony to main facade
- Bulbs of low consumption and green kilowatts from Spanish renewable energy.
- Free Wifi connection.
- Complete bathroom with shower, towels and hand soap.
- 22M2 of surface + bathroom.
- Possibility of adding two extra beds or cot.
- Space for relaxing or reading.
You can also see our other two rooms: