Some colors help people to feel certain emotions. The mauve color creates a feeling of friendliness, kindness, love and compassion. The word derives from malazos mauve, which in Greek means soothing.
The Malva room, faces the front of La Ojinegra, has a wide dressing room wide like in fairytales. Is the room closest to the tower of the church, it is just like being in heaven.
EQUIPMENT OF THE ROOM
- 2 beds of 90 cm, nightstand and nightlight.
- Wardrobe with hangers and drawer.
- Central heating powered by biomass and supported with diesel fuel.
- Balcony to main facade
- Bulbs of low consumption and green kilowatts from Spanish renewable energy.
- Free Wifi connection.
- Complete bathroom with shower, towels and hand soap.
- 22M2 of surface + bathroom.
- Possibility of adding two extra beds or cot.
- Space for relaxing or reading.
You can also see our other two rooms: